TOBACCO LEAVES - BURLEY
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
BURLEY TOBACCO LEAVES
- Raw Tobacco Leaves of the BURLEY variety
- Drying mode: Air Cured
- 100% natural, no additives or preservatives, not manufactured
- Nicotine content: 1.8%.
- Sugar content: 0.44
- Hygrométrie: < 10% - 15%
- Sold by dry weight: from 100g to 100KG (for larger quantities, please contact us).
- is included in the composition of the blend American 35% of the mixture.
- See the "Tutorial"section to find out how to use your sheets.
- Sold in a vacuum pack vacuum package*.
As raw tobacco is a natural product, the leaves may show cracks, breaks and discolouration. There may also be traces of dust on the central stem.
Our tobacco leaves are dried, cured and pressed.
The goods shipped are taken from the industrial pressed bales and are therefore shipped by us.
Grown in the EU. Harvest - 2022. Premium quality.
*While stocks last. Depending on the weight selected, bagging may not be logistically possible. Please contact us to see if your order can be packed.
The Burley tobacco plant can reach a height of 1.5 m, and its green colour before harvest is slightly lighter than that of Virginia tobacco.
Burley tobacco requires heavy soils and stronger fertilizers than Virginia tobacco.
After harvesting, most of the sugar is extracted by the air-drying process.
This gives the tobacco its characteristic brown colour.
After drying, the leaves should be handled with care.
On this page you will find answers to frequently asked questions.